Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say something random about you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Say something random about you... Empty
PostSubject: Say something random about you...   Say something random about you... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I like to start threads like this because not only can they become really funny, but they can also bring those less outgoing members out of their shells (those who might be too shy to start an entire thread about themselves...unlike myself...LOL). Anyway, the point of the thread is simple. Just say something COMPLETELY RANDOM about you. It doesn't have to be thought provoking, deep, or philosophical (unless you want it to be). Just something completely random and out of the blue. Just one or two sentences.

For example:

Right now, I'm craving Oreos and milk.
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess

Say something random about you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something random about you...   Say something random about you... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:46 am

I'm craving caramel popcorn.
Back to top Go down

Say something random about you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: All About Our Members :: Tell Us About You!-
Jump to: