Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy Join Inception

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy Join Inception Empty
PostSubject: Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy Join Inception   Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy Join Inception Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Not exactly "latest" news... Wink

It’s safe to say that Christopher Nolan basically has his choice of any actors he wants. That being said, he’s really come up with an interesting collection of actors for his upcoming film Inception. Alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine, it has just been announced that Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy will now be joining the bunch.

Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio will be playing a CEO and according the THR, Hardy will be “a member of DiCaprio’s team” and “Watanabe will play the film’s villain, a man who is blackmailing DiCaprio.”

Aside from that, we don’t really know much else! All the actors seem to be keeping their lips sealed on any plot details and the script it under severe lock and key. The only one that is likely to spill the beans is Michael Caine (who has done so many great films, he has earned the right to say whatever he wants), but they seem to be hiding him away somewhere. Someone find him!

As I said before, the cast seems to be an odd mix of actors. Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine have both worked with Nolan before, so it’s not too surprising to see them on the list. Marion Cotillard is amazing and sexy, so why not? Ken Watanabe has one of the strongest faces in film, so I’m sure he’ll make an amazing evil villain. I was quite surprised to see Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in this film. I love them both as actors, I just never thought of them in a Nolan film. As for, Tom Hardy, I’m reserving judgment until I see/hear more.

Overall, this sounds like it will be a pretty interesting project.

Inception will begin production this summer, and is scheduled to hit theaters on July 16th 2010.

http://screencrave.com/2009-05-04/ken-watanabe-and-tom-hardy-join-inception/
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Latest News About Tom-
Jump to: