Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kierston: Ready for real fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Kierston: Ready for real fight Empty
PostSubject: Kierston: Ready for real fight   Kierston: Ready for real fight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/entertainment/Kierston-Ready-real-fight/article-1148114-detail/article.html

Kierston Wareing has revealed she feared her co-star Tom Hardy was actually going to hit while filming one intense scene for The Take.

The Bafta-nominated actress plays alcoholic gangster's wife Jackie in the acclaimed drama, based on Martina Cole's novel and directed by David Drury, in which Tom played gangster Freddie.

Kierston said: "When that was being shot he slammed the door and the glass panel fell out, so the children were actually really scared and instead of stopping we both just carried on and got on with it, and I actually thought that he might hit me."

She continued: "But I was quite prepared, I just though if he does - not obviously purposefully, just cos he's got so into the character, I just thought if he does so be it. I'll just carry on and I'll just do it."

But the 30-year-old actress actually enjoyed the intensity of that scene.

She said: "That was fantastic because Tom's a really intense actor and to be honest I love working with intense actors. I'm quite an intense actor myself.

"I like working with intense actors, the more intense the better for me."

Kierston said of The Take: "It's probably not for the light hearted. It's intense, it's gripping, it is quite shocking, but at the end of the day it's gripping and it's a great drama."

:: The Take is out on DVD now.
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

Kierston: Ready for real fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Latest News About Tom-
Jump to: