Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie chat ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Movie chat ideas Empty
PostSubject: Movie chat ideas   Movie chat ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:24 pm

I have a few of Tom's movies that we could show for a movie chat. I have a justin.tv account, but I'm not always successful with getting the movies to show without them getting 'choppy'. I have also been experimenting with making our own exclusive streaming movie chat room, but I don't quite have that down yet either.

We could do it the "old fashioned way", and just pop the movies in our own DVD player, computer, etc. while we chat in either the chatbox or a forum exclusive chatroom.

If anyone has any ideas, guidance, etc., it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess

Movie chat ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie chat ideas   Movie chat ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:49 am

I think it would be cool to have Tom's work showcased first.

I think I only have two of his works, so I need to see what else he does.

I'm not sure if all of us can do dvds right now. Well, maybe I'm talking only about me. I know I'm lacking in a lot of Fass' work and I can't get them yet.
Back to top Go down

Movie chat ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Wanna Chat? Movie Chats, General Chats-
Jump to: