Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE'RE BACK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

WE'RE BACK Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE BACK   WE'RE BACK Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:00 pm

I took a hiatus from working on getting the forum up and running due to quite a few things I was dealing with, but now I'm back. I apologize for the long delay. I went in this morning to work on the forum, thinking I had temporarily deactivated it until I could get things squared away...only to realize that it had, in fact, been "on line" for several months (a forum glitch, because I KNOW I deactivated it months ago). Not only that, but there were several new registrants that had not been activated. I am truly sorry for the delay, it wasn't intentional. I just didn't think anyone was able to access the forum. Embarassed

At any rate, I am VERY FAR behind, and will do my best to get caught up. I know there has been a lot of news since last summer. Please, if anyone wants to post stuff, feel free. Wink

The layout, graphics, banner, EVERYTHING is a work in process...so bear with me.
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

WE'RE BACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Administrator / Moderator Messages :: News and Updates-
Jump to: