Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and Guidelines - Please Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Rules and Guidelines - Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines - Please Read!   Rules and Guidelines - Please Read! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:21 pm

This forum is meant to be a safe and pleasant environment for all, but I know that can't be possible without at least a few guidelines. Wink While I won't bombard you with a bunch of red tape, nevertheless we do have a few rules for posting on this forum:

1) Registration on this forum is restricted to persons 18 and above. However, it is also viewable by guests (with the exception of the "Over 18 Not Ready for Prime Time" section) - meaning, anyone and everyone can lurk. With that in mind, please use discretion with what you post. While I'm not a prude by any means, nevertheless I believe there is a difference between being risque and just plain raunchy and trashy. If you want to get busy with your randy trash talking self, we do have places for that. Wink Please take it down below.

2) Please be respectful to one another, and remember that there is a human being behind that avatar and that post. If you have a problem with something that's said, take it to them via PM. Who knows, maybe there was a miscommunication, and things can be worked out. But if you air it here publically, you're in danger of burning bridges you might regret later and causing hard feelings. And then arguments start, and then I as an admin have the unpleasant job of stepping in the middle of a volatile situation. If you're not comfortable with sending a PM to them, then PM me or a mod about it.

3) Please be respectful to Tom, and this includes those he is associated with (i.e. family, friends, girlfriend, etc.). I know I shouldn't have to say this...this is a fansite, after all. But nevertheless, sometimes zeal can escalate to downright intrusion. None of us "own" Tom. He is a human being just as we are, and as such we owe him and those around him their space and privacy.

I guess if I could sum it all up with this, I'll say it's all about plain old common sense and respect. You know, the stuff your mama and papa and relatives and teachers and everyone else and their grandmama were trying to drill into your head when you young and wiping snot on your shirt sleeve and eating dirt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

Rules and Guidelines - Please Read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Administrator / Moderator Messages :: Forum Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: