Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About your friendly neighborhood admin and site owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

About your friendly neighborhood admin and site owner Empty
PostSubject: About your friendly neighborhood admin and site owner   About your friendly neighborhood admin and site owner Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm known by many names (some of which I don't care to repeat), but most on the internet know me by the name of "DonnaKat". My grandfather had pet names for all of the children and grandchildren, and as my middle name is "Kathleen", that's what he called me. Plus I love animals and own two felines, so it seemed appropriate to keep the tradition going. So my name "DonnaKat" honors his memory.... cat

I first became actively involved in "fandoms" with the actor Steve Bacic back in 2004. Since then, I have travelled all over the U.S. and Canada attending conventions, film premieres, charity events, etc. Last October I started a fan forum and website for Gerard Butler called "The Butlers Pantry" .

I live in the Midwest with my two furbabies and lots of clutter. I have gotten rid of a lot of the dust bunnies, though (that's what happens when you've been unemployed for four months Wink ).

I have a very sarcastic and warped sense of humor which is often misunderstood by those who know me. I can also be very blunt, which has also gotten me into some trouble over the years. But I like to think that the older I get, the more tactful I become. Either that, or there will come a point in time where I just don't give a rip anymore. Suspect

Anywho, my bark is much worse than my bite, and I'm here to serve your everlovin' Tom Hardy forum needs. It has to be forum related, though....can't help you with the Tom part. I've never met him and don't know him...I do know Steve Bacic, though.... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

About your friendly neighborhood admin and site owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: Tom Hardy Fan Forum :: All About Our Members :: Tell Us About You!-
Jump to: