Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the forum!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Welcome to the forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum!!   Welcome to the forum!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:44 pm

This is a brand spanking new forum, and is still in it's developing stages. I'm also working out some technical "bugs", and I know there's not much here...YET...but give me some time and that will soon change. Wink

Some features so far:

1) This forum is open to registrants 18 and over. There is also an over 18 section for members only, that cannot be viewed by unregistered members.

2) I'm building a gallery. It can be accessed by clicking on the "Gallery" link at the top of the forum. More WILL be added, and if anyone wants to help with this, please PM me. Every forum needs a good gallery!

3) Any and all input is welcome, and we all have something to contribute. After all, I'm not a one woman show....I'm merely giving you a central place with which to gather.

The forum is open for business!
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com

Welcome to the forum!!
Page 1 of 1