Tom Hardy Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Hardy Fan Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum updates, new moderator, et. al.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Site Owner / Administrator
DonnaKat

Forum updates, new moderator, et. al. Empty
PostSubject: Forum updates, new moderator, et. al.   Forum updates, new moderator, et. al. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Please excuse the mess as I try to get this forum up and running. I meant to work on it the past couple of days, but I've been a bit under the weather which has kept me away.

I realize the design needs tweaking. I used an existing template for the color scheme, but I have to work through a few odds and ends, or who knows I might just scrap the design altogether and start over (like I did with the Pantry...LOL). But it is "post ready" so any changes I make won't affect your posts.

I have also appointed sky_fitzheaven as moderator. For those who don't know her, she's our resident screencap-icon-graphicy guru person. Not that the rest of us won't contribute, but she's just so darn good and cute at it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tomhardyfanforum.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess

Forum updates, new moderator, et. al. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum updates, new moderator, et. al.   Forum updates, new moderator, et. al. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:53 am

cool!
Back to top Go down

Forum updates, new moderator, et. al.
Page 1 of 1